[opensuse-announce] openSUSE Packaging guidelines update January/2013
Hi all,

this is the new announcement of changes in our packaging guidelines
have happened last month. The Christmas period is usually calm and
people tend to focus on other things, so we have only minor updates.

Content
===============
1.) The categorization discussion
2.) Various small changes
3.) Boring diffstat

The categorization discussion
=============================

The thread [1] started clarify categories in a wiki is still wip. But
hopefully we found [2] a good set of categories, which enhances the
readability.

Various small changes
=====================

Several pages got minor editations, which does not fall into own
category, but should be mentioned

* new abbreviation bxc has been added to patches guidelines [3]
* the s/discriminatory/non-discriminatory/ typo has been fixed
in guidelines page [4]
* little typo fixes in systemd packaging page [5]

Boring diffstat
===============

openSUSE:Packaging Patches guidelines | 4 ++++
openSUSE:Packaging guidelines | 3 ++-
openSUSE:Systemd packaging guidelines | 4 ++--

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2012-12/msg00107.html
[2] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2013-01/msg00004.html
[3] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Patches_guidelines
[4] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines