[opensuse-announce] [Weekly News] Reminder: Team Meeting
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:34:57 +0200
Hello,

The next openSUSE Weekly News meeting will take place Saturday September 5
at 14:30 UTC. See all time zones on the Fixed Time World Clock. As
always, the meeting will be held in IRC on the #opensuse-newsletter
channel on Freenode.

All Translators, Editors and other People are invited.

Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/Meetings/Topics_current

Please add topics as soon as possible. Also, if you have questions for
the meeting, but can’t attend (we know that the meeting times can’t work
for everyone) please add them to the agenda as well.

For more on IRC meetings, see: http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About.

As always, we meet in #opensuse-newsletter on Freenode. Fire up your
favorite IRC client and head over to #opensuse-newsletter.

Not familiar with IRC? A good overview can be found at irchelp.org. This
site is not affiliated with openSUSE. For more information on Freenode,
see http://freenode.net/.

Wondering what meeting times are? Check the openSUSE Meetings page. All
project meetings and team meetings should be listed there.

--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team