[opensuse-announce] GNOME Team Meeting - Thursday January 08, 2009
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:33:42 -0600
Folks,

It's the new year and time for a fresh start. Let's make 2009 oh so
fine!

This week, in traditional fashion, we will be having our meeting at the
time-shift change of 22:00 UTC. Also, this week marks the return to a
weekly meeting, rather than the bi-weekly meetings we have been doing
for the past few months.

Agenda: No formal agenda this time. Instead, we have decided to host
an informal round-table type meeting this week in which we will recap
2008 and look forward to 2009 and discuss openly and frankly (and with
respect to each other!) about what we did right, what we did wrong, what
we can do better, etc.

For those of you with an interest in GNOME development on the openSUSE
distribution who do not regularly attend meetings, we urge you to attend
this one. We're looking to hear from all sides.

So see you all on Thursday at 22:00 UTC in the #opensuse-gnome channel
on the Freenode network.

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member