[opensuse-announce] openSUSE-GNOME Bug Day Proposal
  • From: "Christopher Hobbs" <chobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:02:59 -0600
Greetings!

I'm a little late getting this message out, so lets hope you all haven't
slipped away for holiday festivities yet!

In the last GNOME Team meeting, we discussed having a bug triage event
on 09 JAN 2009 lasting the majority of the day. We're looking to close
up as many bugs in 11.0 as we can and move those that are tagged
'upstream' on their way.

We'll discuss the BugDay in our next meeting. Should we have the event,
I'll be using Gobby again to coordinate triage assignment.

Feel free to drop into #openSUSE-GNOME on Freenode, or reply to me
directly if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

cmh