[opensuse-announce] Power Outage of most openSUSE servers
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:13:20 +0200
Yesterday morning we had a power outage in the city area where the
Nuernberg office and data center are. Power was only restored early in
the morning and now our admins take extra hours to get everything
running again. We're now assessing whether any damage happened and hope
to have soon everything up again, I'll send another email once this is
done.

Affected systems include:
* lists.opensuse.org - and therefore all mails
* download.opensuse.org - and therefore all repositories
* software.opensuse.org, build.opensuse.org - the build service
* users.opensuse.org - especially for voting

For details, please check also http://news.opensuse.org

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused to all of us and I'd like to
thank the admins and developers that are working extra today to get
everything running again!

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany