[opensuse-announce] Hack Week III Judging
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:53:29 -0400
Now that Hack Week III is over with, we're ready to judge the entries.
If you'd like to be considered for the judging, make sure your idea
has been registered on ideas.opensuse.org (or updated if you
registered it, but would like to update the info since you
registered.)

The categories for this Hack Week include:

- Best cross-pollination team

Awards the team that really wouldn't have been working together if it
weren't for hack week. People from different groups coming together.

- Top 3 award

Instead of picking a "best overall project" we'll pick the best 3.

- Funniest project

Goes to the one that makes us smile.

The judges are:

Andrew Wafaa, Brady Anderson, Hendrik Vogelsang, Andreas Jaeger, Lars
Murowski-Bree, and myself.

The deadline for updating ideas.opensuse.org is Friday night. Prizes
are to be announced, but the fame and glory will be unsurpassed.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier