[opensuse-announce] Upcoming #opensuse-gnome Meeting 2008/07/24 16:00 UTC ( please check times for your location thoroughly )
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:14:03 -0400

Hi all GNOME addicts,

The next openSUSE-GNOME project meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse-gnome IRC channel on
freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-gnome) on upcoming Thursday:
2008/07/24 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

For an overview what time this is in different timezones, use:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=07&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE-GNOME. Please
review your topics on the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Meetings/20080724

as soon as possible.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see

http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC help"
into your preferred
search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including how to
find a server, visit
http://freenode.net/;(not affiliated with openSUSE either).

Have a lot of fun ..

JP Rosevear