[opensuse-announce] openSUSE 11.0 Survey online
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:48:24 +0200
Hi

After nearly a month of the openSUSE 11.0 release we want to know what you
think about it.

This time we will offer 20 prices, an original openSUSE T-shirt and a sunny
green baseball hat. If you want take part of the raffle, don't forget to
enter your email at the end.

The survey takes only a few minutes, you can find it here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=E93z30BzP6FRP2V_2bpx73qA_3d_3d

As usual we will post the results when it's finished.
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org