[opensuse-announce] Next Helping Hands Event: OpenOffice - July 11th.
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:54:19 -0500
Our initial Helping Hands event on July 27th was a great success. And
we're continuing that trend with our next scheduled event this coming
July 11th.

This week's topic will cover OpenOffice. We'll start off with a
discussion about SVG Imports and Impression 3D Transitions. Very cooool
stuff. And then we'll open up the floor so you can ask all kinds of
questions about OpenOffice from the Go-OO Team.

This event will be held in the #opensuse-gnome channel on the Freenode
IRC Network on Friday, July 11th at 14:30 UTC.

Next week, on July 18th, we'll have the Evolution Team come out and talk
about 10 things you didn't know about the Evolution Client.

See you all this Friday!

Bryen M Yunashko