[opensuse-announce] Accessibility Wiki Launched
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:12:33 -0500
Over the weekend, Accessibility pages were created on opensuse.org's
Wiki (See http://en.opensuse.org/Accessibility.) The intent is to
highlight efforts made within the openSUSE community to improve
Accessibility (a11y) standards within our distribution, as well as
become more aware of who within our community works on a11y issues.

I invite everyone to come visit our new wiki pages and get yourself
listed in the People Directory if you have any involvement whatsoever
with a11y.

Thanks!
--
---Bryen---

Let's rejoice a "There are no dumb questions" culture.
But I really need you to have a "No dumb answers" policy before I answer your
question.