[opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.3 PromoDVDs
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:53:43 +0100
Hi,

Again we offer to send PromoDVDs, for more information take a look at the wiki
page:

http://en.opensuse.org/PromoDVD

Short: It's a live version with KDE/GNOME, but you can also install it. 32bit
only as always.

The DVD is made to promote openSUSE, especially on exhibitions and other
events, local usergroups, schools, universities and so on. If you want some
DVDs, send a mail with:

- exactly the subject "openSUSE 10.3 PromoDVDs", send it to
marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mails to me or the list will be ignored.
- a _brief_ explanation why you want DVDs
- a link if it's for a university, school, event etc.
- the date of the event or deadline when you need the DVDs.
- full postal address, with name and telephone number (i need this for FedEx)
if possible the address in latin (western) characters, makes it easier for us.
In a perfect world i just have to copy&paste the address from the mail ...
- amount of DVDs

Please understand that the goal is not to send single DVDs for personal use.

Some people already sent me a request. If i didn't answered please resend the
mail.

First come first serve, no promises ...
--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org