[opensuse-announce] Reminder: openSUSE status meeting 2006/12/06 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:10:10 +0100
Hi

The next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse-project IRC channel on freenode
(irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-project)
this Wednesday at

2006/12/06 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-12-06

as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot attend the meeting, but have
questions you want to see discussed, please add them to the meeting wiki
page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

--
with kind regards,