[opensuse-announce] openSUSE Localization Portal Launched
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:35:02 +0200

openSUSE is not only for developers. You can join your localization
team and help translating openSUSE into your native language. Take a
look at the Localization Portal for translation statistics of your
language http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php.

The project is stored at
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Suse-i18n -- anonymous
checkouts are also possible. Find more info in the openSUSE wiki:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Developers_Information

Cheers to Klára and Karl for setting this up!

Check the translation statistics page for the current language support
in our openSUSE distribution and help to improve it for 10.2.

I'm grateful for the large support of volunteers for their languages
in addition to the languages that SUSE/Novell has been translating!

Andreas
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany