[opensuse-announce] stage/ftp/rsync/download/software .opensuse.org will be down tomorrow.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:19:46 +0200

Hi,

our opensuse.org main stage and ftp server will be down tomorrow for some
hours. Expect a downtime from around 07:00 till 13:00 UTC.

We will do a software and hardware upgrade during that time.

We will run a rsync and http server on a different host, which only reports
a "We are in maintainance" message during that timeframe.

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter