[opensuse-announce] openSUSE Status Meeting 2006/07/25 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:51:29 +0200
SHORT SUMMARY:
- no IRC status meeting today due to SUSE in-house meeting
- next IRC status meeting: July 25th 2006

Hi there,

Due to an internal meeting at SUSE R&D today most openSUSE team members
would not have been able to attend the biweekly openSUSE status meeting
that should have been held today. We apologize for the inconvenience and
move the status meeting one week. Thus:

The next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE)
next Tuesday at

2006/07/25 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-07-25

as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot attend the meeting, but have
questions you want to see discussed, please add them to the meeting wiki
page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

cheers,

Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH