openSUSE Status Meeting 2006/05/09 18:00 CEST (16:00 GMT)
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:26:41 +0200
Hi there,

the next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE)
tomorrow at

2006/09/05 18:00 CEST (16:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Topics so far:

1. Status SUSE Linux 10.1
2. Post LinuxTag Discussions

If you have additional topics, please add them to the meeting wiki page
at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-05-09

as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot attend the meeting tomorrow,
but have questions regarding any agenda topic, please add them to the
meeting wiki page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For details about this IRC meeting read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-05-09

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."