[opensuse-ambassadors] Upload place for the videos : Hi I'm a lizard !!! was call to all ambassadors
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:43:15 +0200
Hi all, as just discuss with Bryen & Chuck,
and lot's of people around the ML

Now we have a place to store all the videos that will be mixed by Chuck in the
beginning of the week.

hostname : geeko.ioda.net
username : geeko
password : NoLizards

Use the uploads directory for your uploads.

Video format : mostly you will help us to give directly an ogg/theroa
Others acceptable format : mpg(1,2,4) h264, vp8

To help the cut's director Chuck, try to add a suffix with the language contain
of your movie.
something like bruno_friedmann.fr.ogv bruno_friedmann.en.ogv

Thanks all for your contributions, Have a lot's of fun !

Every movies should have been transfered before Monday 12:00 UTC

--

Bruno Friedmann (irc:tigerfoot)
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch