Re: [mirror] Announcing new module opensuse-history for your bandwidth consideration
Am 19.09.2018 um 23:08 schrieb Jimmy Berry:
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:23:44 PM CDT Matthias Hunstock wrote:
Am 19.09.2018 um 14:40 schrieb ariel sabiguero yawelak:
The snapshots are created using hard links so be sure your setup
propagates
those properly or it will take up a lot more space (~60GB * 10).
Where did that original mail go to? I did not receive it.

After adding -H to the rsync command, my machine has some space left
again....
mirror@o.o list: https://lists.opensuse.org/mirror/2018-09/msg00002.html

Thank you, found the problem with the help of the message ID!

Best Regards

Matthias