[mirror] openSUSE Leap 15.0 - torrent file needed a fix
Dear Mirror admins,

As Ludwig announced last Friday, Leap 15.0 has seen the light of day
and is being distributed just fine. Also from me a Thank you to all of
you making this possible.

Unforunately, a small error snuck into the release process:
the .torrent file happened to be invalid

We have corrected that issue yesterday and replaced the .torrent file.
Please check/help to ensure that your mirror has caught up and updated
the file accordingly.

The correct information for the file are:

Location: /distribution/leap/15.0/iso/
Name: openSUSE-Leap-15.0-DVD-x86_64.iso.torrent
sha256sum: aaa679c7e6cbd7bef9332221cac9a7f51173a4f766a9c8788c5fb4ce80429304

Should you have a different file, then please resync this from our
master server.

Thank you for you help,
Dominique
< Previous Next >