Re: [mirror] wget existing files 404
Per Jessen composed on 2018-03-29 09:36 (UTC+0200):

Where do you get the download.o.o URL from? That /suse/ bit doesn't
belong there.

Browser history. How a the URL would have gotten in there in the first place is
an interesting question.

When this last occurred before I started the thread, I was using bash history to
grab the last fetched kernel and change the two appropriate version characters
as I've been doing for some years, and after repeated frustration I went to
leaseweb.net to get a fresh URL without involving mirrorbrain foibles that have
been common since late last year.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/