[mirror] [suse-mirror] howto ID bad mirror?
237MB oxygen5-icon-theme-scalable not infrequently serves as a tell that some
mirrorbrain problem exists. I was trying to do a 42.3 update, and this noarch
rpm was variously downloading at sub-POTS speeds, or timing out. In order to
work around this I redefined the OSS and Update repos to use
widehat.opensuse.org instead of download.opensuse.org.

When this happens in the future, how can I identify which mirror is producing
this sloth, so that it can be reported?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/