[mirror] problem with rsync
hi all

I am getting the following error while rsyncing. Any clues? I chowned the full directory to mirror user. There is free space and there are inodes available.

regards

ariel

_____

This is rsync.opensuse.org, public rsync server of openSUSE.org,
limited to 50 connections.

If you run a public mirror, please get in contact so we can give you
access to the stage rsync server.
You'll find conditions for access and further information at
http://en.opensuse.org/Mirror_Infrastructure

Thanks!
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

rsync: opendir "/opensuse/ports/armv7hl/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/oss/suse" (in opensuse-full) failed: Permission denied (13)
IO error encountered -- skipping file deletion
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1652) [generator=3.1.0]