Re: [mirror] mirror status for 'mirror.hostsuisse.com' not updating?
Am 15. September 2017 11:27:12 MESZ schrieb Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Lars, I'm curious - mirrorbrain was clearly correctly probing on ipv4,
but somehow not getting the right status. Then suddenly this morning
at 10:14 CET, I see accesses from "ZYpp", so the status must have been
updated then. That was before I fixed the firewall though.

Well, I'm unsure about 'ZYpp', too, but during that time I started a manual
scan from the - to become - new scanner machine.
JFYI: This machine is currently only doing DB backups and cleanup - but no
constant scanning.

At least I'm happy that your mirrors seems now to work as expected :-)

With kind regards,
Lars