Re: [mirror] mirror status for 'mirror.hostsuisse.com' not updating?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:27:12 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Lars Vogdt wrote:
Hi Per

I'm sorry for the delay, but for me it looks like I'm the only one
left who is working on mirror stuff - and being sent around in the
world does not help me solving problems...

Thanks Lars - is there anything I can do wrt mirrors?

http://mirror.hostsuisse.com/opensuse gives me an error page,
generated by "sogo (squid/3.4.4)".

Hmm, what is squid doing there...

Ah, found it. It's a config problem on ipv6 so inbound http traffic
is being diverted to squid. It should have been fixed as I'm writing
this.

Lars, I'm curious - mirrorbrain was clearly correctly probing on ipv4,
but somehow not getting the right status. Then suddenly this morning
at 10:14 CET, I see accesses from "ZYpp", so the status must have been
updated then. That was before I fixed the firewall though.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.6°C)