Re: [mirror] mirror status for 'mirror.hostsuisse.com' not updating?
Michael Meier wrote:

I think it's kind of funny you did not test it via IPv6, considering how
you historically have complained multiple times on this mailing list
when the opensuse-servers forgot their IPv6 IP yet again? :)

Good point :-) It used to work, but when we went public, we changed the IPv6 address, and someone forgot to update the firewall ...

It was rsync.o.o that used to have the IPv6 address that kept dropping off, I haven't seen any such problems on stage.o.o.

Gruss
Per