Re: [mirror] mirrorbrain not probing?
On Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 10:07:19 CEST wrote Levon Avagyan:
Hello Per,

Same here. You are lucky, our mirror is syncing for more than two days now.

Best regards,
Levon Avagyan.

On Sep 13, 2017 10:30 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:

Looks like our mirror is now fully synced, but I don't see mirrorbrain
probing and the status is not being updated on mirror.o.o.

Is this just me or is somebody else also seeing this issue?

You speak about /tumbleweed content here in first place?

This should be fixed now ... or in the next minutes at least ...

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx

(AG Nürnberg)