Re: [mirror] Recursive Loop with 42.3 ISO Changes Directory
Am Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:23:57 +0200
schrieb Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>:
David Westfall wrote:
I have been trying to get a local sync of 42.3. I am having
problems with the ISO directory. It has a "Changes" directory that
on download.opensuse.org has text files. On all of the mirrors,
that I have checked and that have the iso directory, the "Changes"
directory is a link to the current directory.

That was intentional during development. It was catched by a
redirect on download.o.o to point to the real location of the
changes. For the final release the Changes link is not needed anymore
so can be removed from download.o.o.

...done...

Regards,
Lars