[mirror] RE: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx hasn't taken action on a mirror change

Posting here in hopes of reaching someone who can assist:

I've had to move an opensuse mirror to a new hosting situation, I've been
unable to reach admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx to get stage access changes I need.

Rsync.opensuse.org has outdated leap update repos on it and I'm pulling instead
from another nearby mirror.

#preferred Source, if we had stage access:
#SOURCE=rsync://stage.opensuse.org/opensuse-full-really-everything/opensuse/

# public source, since we don't have public staging access
#SOURCE="rsync://rsync.opensuse.org/opensuse-full-really-everything/opensuse/"

I'm hoping to get attention to this ticket:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/19850

Which will restore stage access for my mirror this ticket is 12 days old with
several follow ups and no replies to me on the ticket.

Adam Gretzinger
Intel SSG Open Source Technology Center