Re: [suse-mirror] Opensuse master rsync server performance
On Thu, 2017-02-23 at 10:25 +0100, Michael Meier (FTP Admin) wrote:
You are accessing rsync.opensuse.org under an outdated IP. Please update
your configuration or use DNS resolution.

Well we naturally DO use DNS resolution, and we're trying to access
stage.opensuse.org not rsync.opensuse.org ;)

Yeah, I fixed the motd from stage.opensuse.org - it will no longer erroneously
complain

--
Richard Brown
Technical Lead - openQA

Phone +4991174053-361
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)