Re: [suse-mirror] opensuse-full-really-everything seems to be out-of-date again?
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:34:17 +0200
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marcus Rueckert wrote:

restarted sync. maybe rsync was stuck. at least ctrl+z stopped rsync

darix

My latest rsync ran from 11:17 to 12:02 and updated my mirror with the
missing updates from 08-Apr and 11-Apr. Funny, it missed the updates
from today, timestamped from 09:07 to 10:45. I guess they were still
in transit - the next rsync is at 12:17 completed the copy.

I've added an automatic diff on the mirror contents, I'll let you know
if something becomes stuck again.

we set some timeouts in the rsync commandline now, that should help to
avoid getting stuck rsyncs again.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux