[suse-mirror] Unknown rsync module request from stage.o.o.
Hi,

Regarding anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk:

I'm seeing stage.opensuse.org attempting to use a non-existing rsync
module, I'm guessing for mirrorbrain scans:

rsyncd[20377]: unknown module 'opensuse-distribution' tried from
stage.opensuse.org (195.135.221.130)

We're providing entire download.opensuse.org tree via rsync as:

rsync://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/download.opensuse.org/

Does that need to be split into sub-modules? Mirror_howto seemed unclear.

Does the mirrorbrain scanner need to be updated at your end?

We're already using push for buildservice and that seem to be working
correctly.

Regards,
--
Jaroslaw Zachwieja
Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick, Airstrip One