[suse-mirror] widehat no more?
What is/was its physical location? Has it been retired or otherwise down a lot lately? It's traditionally what I try to use when mirrorbrain is providing dismal throughput, but it's been timing out a lot lately. Is there some other USA mirror reliable enough to serve this purpose? Simply looking at http://mirrors.opensuse.org/ I don't see Widehat anywhere.

http://mirrors.opensuse.org/ really needs the layout flipped, so that the most popular/recent releases and repositories/Factory are on the left where when zooming enough to actually read anything both Factory/latest and location are in the viewport at the same time. The way it is now, I get a headache just looking at it.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/