Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 12.3
Hi Stephan,

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Stephan Kulow wrote:

We decided to go gold with 12.3, so it will be released on wednesday.
I will put the repo online as soon as possible (replacing
factory-snapshot) and the ISOs on early monday I guess. Please verify that
your mirror setup does not leak hidden ISOs.

repo is all open by your decision currently, OK so?

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg