Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 12.2 Release
On 08/31/2012 11:57 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I'm preparing the 12.2 directory for the staging server at the moment
and will upload it for the rest of the day including the repository at
the final destination.

If there are any worries, let me know.
Hello,
When I first ran rsync, I got the iso files and the binary repositories. On the second run, most of it was deleted and source repositories were downloaded. My command line did not change: rsync -avH --delete --progress rsync://stage.opensuse.org/opensuse-full-with-factory-dvd5/opensuse/distribution/12.2/ /[...]/pub/opensuse/distribution/12.2
Is it normal? It's roxen.integrity.hu
Bye,
CzP