[suse-mirror] Re: Mirrors wanted for Application Data.
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Hal Gu <mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ben,

Hi Hal,

Seems we're done now, following address is available:
http://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/kde-applicationdata
http://mirrors6.ustc.edu.cn/kde-applicationdata   [ipv6]
rsync://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/kde-applicationdata
rsync://mirrors6.ustc.edu.cn/kde-applicationdata   [ipv6]

You can add our mirror into your mirror list.

Thanks for mirroring the application data.
I have now added your mirror to the list. Please make sure the details
listed at http://files.kde.org/extra/files-mirrors.html are correct.

You should also find that your mirror is listed at
http://files.kde.org/akademy/2010/akademy_2010_videos+slides.tgz.mirrorlist

Hao

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley