Re: [suse-mirror] Announce List/Amount of traffic
Stephan Kulow (coolo@xxxxxxx) wrote on 6 June 2011 13:14:
Am Montag, 6. Juni 2011 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

I have a request from a mirror admin team to do something about the
traffic on this list (digests, announce list or something) and I must
say that I tend to agree. This list was initially setup to broadcast
important stuff and has turned into a list where everything about
mirrors is discussed. I think it's time to move this content to some
other place and use this list for the initial purpose again. I would
propose opensuse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxx as list to discuss mirror
problems, additions, strategies etc. and keep mirror@xxxxxxxxxxxx as the
one address to send stuff to bother all mirror admins with. Opinions?

I disagree.

Me too. I don't want to have to cope with another mailing list.
Traffic is small enough to keep announces from the distro and dialogs
among the mirror admins together.