[suse-mirror] other mirrors available
Hello,

I noticed that mirror.rackspace.com is listed on the website, we also have mirror.rackspace.co.uk and mirror.rackspace.hk available for use. As it stands only mirror.rackspace.com offers http, ftp, and rsync. Our London and Hong Kong mirrors are currently only serving requests via http. I will look into adding atleast ftp and possibly rsync in the future.

Regards,

Matt Luettgen

Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is
prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail
at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.