Re: [suse-mirror] Not in mirrorlist any longer
On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:15:19PM +0200, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
On 2011-05-03 21:45:01 +0200, Adrian Reber wrote:
On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 11:56:35AM +0200, Adrian Reber wrote:
Since a few weeks I cannot see our mirror in the mirrorlist any longer:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.4/iso/openSUSE-11.4-DVD-x86_64.iso.mirrorlist

any reason why mirror.hs-esslingen.de is missing?

I can see that we are scanned via rsync from charybdis-ext.suse.de and I
see a mirrorbrain probe via http every minute. Why does mirrorbrain
think our mirror should not be listed?

the problem is that for our scan host all connections to your machine
always timeout. i will investigate this tomorrow.

Any news here? We were for a short time back on the mirrorlist, but now
I do not see our mirror any longer on that list. When we were on the
list it seemed to change every 5 minutes if we are on or off the list.

Adrian