Re: [suse-mirror] mirror.leaseweb.com IP update
hi,

first of all sorry for the delay.

On 2011-05-19 17:34:14 +0200, LeaseWeb - Mirror Administrators wrote:
We just replaced our mirror server and sync requests will now come
from '94.75.223.121' instead of '94.75.223.123'.

done

Please allow this IP to sync from 'stage.opensuse.org' and update the
repositories push address.

we sync to mirror-fs01.leaseweb.net atm, is this nolonger working?

As we now also have a mirror server in Germany and will install a
server in the USA shortly, the new hostname of this machine will be
'mirror.nl.leaseweb.net', a CNAME record for mirror.leaseweb.com has
been created and the bandwidth has been upgraded from 2GE to 4GE.

currently we redirect to mirror.leaseweb.net. should we change that to
mirror.nl.leaseweb.net?

what is the name of the german mirror? should we we add it aswell?

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you