Re: [suse-mirror] mirrorbrain push still problematic.
Am Montag, 23. Mai 2011 schrieb Jaroslaw Zachwieja:
Hello,

I've requested assistance with mirrorbrain pushing to
anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk last week and received no response.

I can already see that there aren't many mirrors of /repositories
around Europe left, we're being last for the UK too as far as I can see.

Is it possible that someone at Suse to looks into this push issue?
We're keen on resolving this whatever means necessary but if there's no
cooperation from Suse's end then we'll probably have to re-think our
participation in mirroring /repositories.

I see tons of errors like this in the log file for your mirror:

rsync: delete_file: unlink
"/storage/mirrors/download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/SLE_11/x86_64/MozillaThunderbird-3.1.10-33.1.x86_64.rpm"
failed: Permission denied (13)

Greetings, Stephan