[suse-mirror] mirrorbrain push still problematic.
Hello,

I've requested assistance with mirrorbrain pushing to anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk last week and received no response.

I can already see that there aren't many mirrors of /repositories around Europe left, we're being last for the UK too as far as I can see.

Is it possible that someone at Suse to looks into this push issue? We're keen on resolving this whatever means necessary but if there's no cooperation from Suse's end then we'll probably have to re-think our participation in mirroring /repositories.

Regards,
--
Jaroslaw Zachwieja
Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick, UK