[suse-mirror] anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk filesystem corruption
Dear Admin,

The disk that held mirrors on anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk suffered from ext3 filesystem corruption and had to be re-formatted.

We are in the process of rsyncing all data from upstream but until at least a first-pass sync is done, I'm going to keep http/ftp/rsync daemons down and let the usual failover take place.

Please do not remove the system from rotation, it will be back shortly.
--
Jaroslaw Zachwieja
Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick, UK