Re: [suse-mirror] Mirror - opensuse.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - scope
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:30:26 +1100
Shaun Ewing <s.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 23/03/11 10:10 AM, "Marcus Rueckert" <mrueckert@xxxxxxx> wrote:

i will look into this tomorrow.

just wondering ... what other countries get send to your mirror?
you should only get traffic from Australia and maybe Oceania.
and of course we cant affect people who are adding your mirror
directly.

Thanks Marcus.

We're seeing a fairly global distribution including parts of Asia
such as China, Indonesia, Pakistan, etc. North and South America (eg:
Mexico and Brazil), and Europe (Russia, Denmark, France, etc).

I need to get some better stats running to drill down further, but we
seem to have a fairly wide distribution.

We're happy to continue serving Australia and Oceania but simply want
to limit our global distribution for the time being.

I set the region only flag for your mirror.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you