[suse-mirror] Mirror - opensuse.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - scope
Hi All

We've been looking at our recent mirror utilisation recently and have
noticed that less than 25% of our usage is from Australia.

This is a problem for us because international transit is significantly
more expensive than internal transit/peering and has contributed to the
operating costs of our mirror being more than budgeted.

For this reason, is it possible to change the scope on our mirror
(opensuse.mirror.aussiehq.net.au) so that only Australian and New Zealand
users are automatically redirected to it? Other countries should be sent
to their closest mirror.

Thanks,

Shaun