Re: [suse-mirror] full repository push
Hi,

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Marcus Rückert wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:35:00 +0100 (CET)
Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand - what ist that "white and black" list?

we exclude some older distros from pushing while still allow people to
pull those via rsync.

I see no problem with that.

My seen problem with "push and pull concurrence" is that rsync would
delete on my side some freshly pushed stuff because it was initially
not present at the server side.

yes. you can be sure that repo pusher is sending files to you almost
constantly. you really should stop your pull rsync for that part of the
tree.

No, we need some mechanism to stop pushing during running pulls.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg