Re: [suse-mirror] full repository push
Am Freitag, 18. März 2011 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
Hi,

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:
For the mirrors we push the repositories on there is a problem:
we do not push deletes due the way the whole process works.

For this I consider doing a weekly full sync of the full repositories
tree. What would be a good time for doing that? Is the weekend
for everyone ok or should we do different times per mirror?

Best would be to watch /var/log/rsyncd.log at stage.opensuse.org for begin
and end of "client initiated" sessions with buildservice-repos-full and to
delay all pushes during that period.

If you pull in addition to the pushing you get into trouble as repos-full is
using a different white and blacklist then what we have right now per mirror.

Greetings, Stephan