Re: [suse-mirror] fat fingers
Am 09.03.2011 06:27, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

As I had to fix the repo tree, I synced again and for some
reason made the mistake to make the iso directory public.
I can't really take that back now as it will cause some mirrors
(those syncing from rsync.o.o) to pull the ISOs twice, but
you should know: if you're afraid of the load, please flip
back the bit manually till tomorrow.

Sorry for the trouble, I had prefered not touching the 11.4
tree, but the bug was pretty severe ;(

Greetings, Stephan

Hi,

maybee it's too late to change anything but I'm getting mediacheck on all 11.4 iso images, except the
openSUSE-Addon*.iso images.

$ checkmedia openSUSE-11.4-Addon-Lang-i586.iso
app: openSUSE-Addon-Lang-i586-Build0024-Media
media: CD1
size: 623710 kB
pad: 300 kB
check: 100%
check: md5sum ok
md5: dd8dcce99f28cdd4e78a3879d080f88e

checkmedia openSUSE-11.4-GNOME-LiveCD-i686.iso
app: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR (C) 1993 E.YOUNGDALE (C)
1997-2006 J
media: CD1
size: 710858 kB
pad: 300 kB
check: 100%
check: md5sum wrong
md5: e0bb16e552f7745ce55fde7a7cade8bb

--
Bernd 'Bing' Leibing KIZ Infrastruktur, University of Ulm, Germany
Email: <bernd.leibing@xxxxxxxxxx> Tel. 0731-50-22516