Re: [suse-mirror] Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE 11.4 is done! Please help with Launch!
On Friday, March 04, 2011 11:15:14 AM Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Getting everything ready for publishing takes some time, I'm currently
syncing the repo/oss tree internally around to the staging area. And
with Coolo ill, it takes a little bit longer ;-(

I expect that we have everything on stage on Monday but having the
binaries in repo/oss today should give you a head start.

We mark everything non-readable until Thursday, 10th of March.
As in the past, if any mirror leaks before Thursday, we will remove
access of that mirror to the staging area, so please check your
setting.

I've uploaded the binaries (distribution/11.4/repo/oss) and will now upload
debug and source rpms for those that mirror it.

Cheers,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany