Re: [suse-mirror] RFC: to akamai nor not?
Am Montag, 28. Februar 2011, 10:24:04 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Friday, February 25, 2011 09:24:18 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

We always used akamai the first hours after release, but it's not only
very complex to maintain, it was also said that it is not needed and
might even harm.

So I would like to know if you think we can do without for 11.4

We could also still use it - but (if our redirector supports this) give it
lower priority in general or only for regions with good mirrors,

... which would make it even more harder to maintain for even less value.
I don't see that as an option.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE