Re: [suse-mirror] RFC: to akamai nor not?
On Friday, February 25, 2011 09:24:18 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

We always used akamai the first hours after release, but it's not only very
complex to maintain, it was also said that it is not needed and might even
harm.

So I would like to know if you think we can do without for 11.4

We could also still use it - but (if our redirector supports this) give it
lower priority in general or only for regions with good mirrors,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany